Professional eCommerce website design
If you think that your business has products or services that cannot be sold online, think again. All kinds of products, from a pin to a car, and all kinds of services, from hair dressing to car detailing is being sold online and doing extremely well.
Covid has accelerate the pace of online shopping adoption for consumers of every age worldwide. As per StatsCan, from February to May 2020, total retail sales fell 17.9%. However, retail e-commerce sales nearly doubled (+99.3%), with some retailers relying more on this method of sale. Retail e-commerce sales reached a record $3.9 billion in May, a 2.3% increase over April and 99.3% increase over February ($2.0 billion). Year over year, e-commerce sales more than doubled—with a 110.8% increase compared with May 2019.
If you already have a website, then just add eCommerce element to it. If you don’t have a website, get one with built-in eCommerce functionality.
Here are 8 key benefits of having a professional eCommerce website for your business:
1. Your eCommerce store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which means your website is bringing in sales, while you sleep.
2. Requires less human effort, as you don’t need a salesperson to attend to incoming customers. Through a simple search feature, customers can find the right product from thousands of products. There are also filters available to shortlist the products to a specific color, brand, price range, dimensions, or other attributes of the products. Then customers can review product images and videos, read the description, and purchase it by paying through a credit card, debit card, or paypal account. That way, an online store far less overhead costs, as compared to brick-and-mortar store, making it a very cost-effective way to expand business.
3. Your product pages will feed into Google, thus creating more ways for potential customers to find you through Google search.
4. You can collect valuable information about your online visitors, thus providing key insights into your buyer persona. You can then customize the store to their shopping preferences, thus increasing your online sales. It can be tricky to collect and manage data on customers, who come to your real-life store, but in an online world, they will leave a trail of page visits, clicks, cookies, and past orders behind them. You can analyze the data and tweak the user flows through your website to find out what makes them buy more or less.
5. eCommerce allows online visitors time to carefully think about their shopping. It also gives you an opportunity to provide more information about your products or services. You can write detailed description, how-to guides, how-to videos, product care tips, and add customer reviews, so that your customers feel satisfied and makes an informed choice.
6. With an eCommerce business, your operations and sales is not restricted by small office premises or warehouse. Different companies generate sales worth millions of dollars from a small warehouse.
7. With a brick and mortar business, you are restricted in serving clients in that area or city. But with an online store, you can serve clients across the country, or even across the world. With no limitations on the foot print, you can multiply your sales and grow your business at an exponential rate.
8. With different Digital Marketing techniques like social media, you are reaching clients who can’t get to your store physically. With an online store, it doesn’t matter if they can’t reach your store physically. All they have to do is place the order online and it will arrive at their door step within days.
A professional eCommerce website should be a natural extension of your business. It will not only enhance your corporate brand, but also build trust and credibility with current and future potential customers.
If you already have an eCommerce website, we are happy to do a free audit of your website and provide a detailed report of improvement recommendations to help you boost sales by converting more website visitors to paying customers. Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (437)223-1771